How do i enforce Raise Fault policy to call PostFlow

When an error thrown by Raise Fault policy, it does not invoke the steps in Post flow where it adds/removes few headers, I had same situation with the responses from the target, I managed to fix it by adding success.codes property, Does Raise Fault policy has similar property?

<Property name="success.codes">2XX,3XX,4XX,5XX</Property>

Solved Solved
0 2 234
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

that is correct. When you raise a fault you are entering the fault rules and there is not a way to get back to normal processing logic.

Also, raise fault does not have similar property as targets. If you want to clean up the payload (remove a few headers) during raise fault, do it within the fault rule itself.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2

that is correct. When you raise a fault you are entering the fault rules and there is not a way to get back to normal processing logic.

Also, raise fault does not have similar property as targets. If you want to clean up the payload (remove a few headers) during raise fault, do it within the fault rule itself.

Thanks for the reply, It would be nice if post flow works for raise fault too. This helps avoid redundant configuration to be added on all raise fault rules.