How to find any Node.js (Trireme) proxies in my org?

Hi,

I've been getting emails that say "[Action Required] Migrate your Apigee Node.js (Trireme) based applications before October 10, 2019"

To my knowledge, my organization doesn't have any proxies that use this function so I thought this is a 'blanket notification', but I keep getting new emails so now I'm worried.

We have several hundred proxies. How would I be able to identify whether or not any of them are Trireme based?

0 4 193
4 REPLIES 4

Hi @Mark Hammelman

Please use this util to get the list of proxies that use Trireme

Hi Sai,

Thanks for providing the util. From its code I can see its looking at the "resources" within each revision of each proxy for "node://". Since all of our proxies are maintained in git repos in Azure Devops I was able to search our entire code base and confirmed we do not have any proxies that contain "node://", so I'm back to thinking the emails are a blanket notification.

I tried to use the util but ran into some problems. I did some debugging and can see it gets through several dozen proxies/revisions, but then it gets a status code "504" with a response saying "Please try again later". It varies on how many revisions it gets through before getting a 504, but once it does then its game over. The 'spinner' keeps turning though, so it tricks you into thinking its still running.

Yes, probably, the emails are a blanket notification.

This tool will also work

findProxyWithTarget.js

usage:

search latest revision of each proxy for node targets:

node ./findProxyWithTarget.js -n -o $ORG -L -T node

search latest revisions of proxies for "hosted" targets:

node ./findProxyWithTarget.js -n -o $ORG -T hosted

search all revisions of each proxy for node targets:

node ./findProxyWithTarget.js -n -o $ORG -T node

search all revisions of proxies with name beginning with "connect":

node ./findProxyWithTarget.js -n -o $ORG -T node -R connect.\*