How can we subscribe multiple users to get daily analytics reports ?

Using the API in the link http://apigee.com/docs/management/apis/get/organizations/%7Borg_name%7D/stats/preferences/reports/da..., we can subscribe the individual for getting daily analytics reports. But, is there a way to subscribe other users (multiple users) to get daily analytics reports for a specific org ?

0 3 394
3 REPLIES 3

sarthak
Participant V

You can use the API to subscribe multiple users to the dailysummary report. You will have to call the API individually for each user.

@sarthak,

You are right, I can add the users individually with the API provided in the link above. But for that, I need to have each user's emailid/password.

I wanted to know if there was an API through which I can add a list of other users by just having their email ids.

Dear @AMAR DEVEGOWDA ,

As far as i know, At present there is no API using which you can subscribe other users to daily summary report. I see below reasons for not exposing same,

• Org Administrators are by default Subscribed to receive daily Analytics Reports
  • As an individual OrgAdmin can opt-out or opt-in to daily reports using above API.
  • Only Org Admins are allowed to receive Daily Analytics Reports.
  • Generally frequent Email Notifications are preference of individual who would like to see the data.

It's a good feature to have but sometimes it might also create confusion among other OrgAdmins who are actually not opted but added by other OrgAdmins.

Cheers,

Anil Sagar