Can an application be registered to either 0 or multiple API products from the developer portal?

Not applicable

I'm just learning about Apigee. When I go to register an app in the developer portal, I'm presented with a radio button to choose from the different API products. Is it possible to select multiple products for an application? What if the application that I'm creating I want to only register for private products? I cannot do this from the developer portal, but in order to register an application, I have to select at least one product. Am I missing something or is there a configuration option somewhere to allow for these use cases?

Solved Solved
0 2 178
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

sarthak
Participant V

@José Cedeño What you are seeing is just the default behaviour.

Apigee also supports the following options for associating an app with an API Product.

• Do not associate apps with any API Product.
  • Associate all apps with one or more Default API Products (configured below).
  • Allow selection of a single API Product, but do not require it.
  • Require selection of a single API Product.
  • Allow selection of multiple API Products, but do not require any.
  • Allow selection of multiple API Products, and require at least one.

You can choose to enable one of these options from {dev-portal-base-url}/admin/config/devconnect/apps.

Sarthak

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2

sarthak
Participant V

@José Cedeño What you are seeing is just the default behaviour.

Apigee also supports the following options for associating an app with an API Product.

• Do not associate apps with any API Product.
  • Associate all apps with one or more Default API Products (configured below).
  • Allow selection of a single API Product, but do not require it.
  • Require selection of a single API Product.
  • Allow selection of multiple API Products, but do not require any.
  • Allow selection of multiple API Products, and require at least one.

You can choose to enable one of these options from {dev-portal-base-url}/admin/config/devconnect/apps.

Sarthak

Thank you. There were other useful settings that I found in that page too.