Could I get SSO enabled in my developer portal for testing purposes?

Not applicable

I know that we're using a free account to test Apigee. One of the use cases that we want to test is enabling SSO login to the developer portal. From reading in the community sites, I see that free accounts can't install modules to the developer portal. Could I request this feature to be enabled for us in the developer portal? I'd like to be able to test Apigee with other developers on our institution and having SSO would improve the experience for our users.

Solved Solved
0 11 178
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Dear @José Cedeño ,

I believe we changed our policies regarding developer portal access. You can get access to codebase & start adding new modules based on your requirements.

Please raise a request with Apigee Support to get access to developer portal codebase so that you can add new modules.

Cheers,

Anil Sagar

View solution in original post

11 REPLIES 11

Dear @José Cedeño ,

I believe we changed our policies regarding developer portal access. You can get access to codebase & start adding new modules based on your requirements.

Please raise a request with Apigee Support to get access to developer portal codebase so that you can add new modules.

Cheers,

Anil Sagar

Thank you. I submitted a ticket. Do you know how long it takes to hear back?

Dear @José Cedeño , Can i have the ticket number so that i can follow up and get you access ASAP ?

Dear @José Cedeño ,

No issues. I got the ticket number. I just verified, you already have access to developer portal codebase. Our support resolved the issue.

Just FYI, Developer Portal is hosted on Pantheon Infrastructure. I just reset your password... You should have got reset password link to login to pantheon cloud so that you can push new modules, access codebase. Please check your inbox cedenoj@XXXXXXXXXXX.XXX

Please keep us posted incase if you have any queries.

Cheers,

Anil Sagar

Anil, thanks for following up in a fast manner. I did get access to Pantheon.

Not applicable

I was able to get access to the portal. When I login to Pantheon, I don't have access to the deploys menu entry. I looked at the Pantheon documentation and it told me to create a "test" environment, which I did. That created a different environment where I could deploy the updated codebase, but that's not what I want. Could I get access to the deploys menu entry in the "Dev" environment?

832-screen-shot-2015-07-23-at-94122-am.png

Dear @José Cedeño , What do you mean by deploys menu ? Code is automatically added to dev environment if you have git pushed. Did you take git checkout ? Added new modules ? Did git commit ? Pushed to remote ?

Thank you. You are correct. I just checked and the module was already deployed. My bad. I was expecting to have to manually deploy the code via the web gui interface.

Glad issue is resolved 🙂

Dear @José Cedeño ,

Please see working with pantheon and git here. Please let us know if you have any queries.

Cheers,

Anil Sagar

Will do. Thanks 🙂