Developer App Approval

Hi ,

I want to implement a workflow for app approval . I have chosen manual approval for the API Product but when a developer creates an App,its status is showing as Active for the developer ,but for admin the status is showing as pending approval.

Also is it better to have the approval flow at edge or move it to developer portal .

I see there are some performance issue with the cron to read app status to check once app is approved so as to send email notification.

Regards,

Sonalee Shyam

0 2 165
2 REPLIES 2

Ahh, I think I understand what you're seeing.

On Drupal 7, You'd need to update the template that shows the developer apps. In most themes derived from the apigee_responsive theme, this was done in devconnect_developer_apps_list.tpl.php .

I think perhaps the original version of that template did not display whether the app was approved or not, whether it was expired or not, whether it had been revoked. It did not display multiple credentials for an app, and so on.

In D7, the fix was to copy that template into your own theme, and then modify it to do something smarter.

I don't know the story with Drupal8 though. Drupal 8 is what you should be using. Are you?

@Chris Novak maybe you can offer some suggestions?

We are using Drupal 7 still ,will be moving to 8 soon.