Migrate from Node.js (APIGEE Trireme) to Hosted Target, 14 proxies

Hello all, we're trying to understand if it's possible to:

- Keep Trireme support on our instance of APIGEE for some further months

- Find expertise in NL Amsterdam area that have done before Node.js migration to Hosted Targets

Thanks, Ed

Hello,

we're looking for possibilities to migrate as per topic, we would like to understand IF:

- is possible to freeze the environment to keep Node.js support for some further months

- there's expertise in Amsterdam's area (The Netherlands) in migrating Node.js to Hosted Targets

Thank you in advance, Ed

Solved Solved
1 1 303
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Ed,

Migrating from Trireme to Hosted Targets shouldn't be a large undertaking, but I understand that having some extra time or people to help would be nice. @Prithpal Bhogill can help you with attempting to get an extension but for the code changes required, I can help you out. The major changes you need to make are as follows:

Let us know if we can help further and feel free to reach out to your Apigee contact.

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1

Ed,

Migrating from Trireme to Hosted Targets shouldn't be a large undertaking, but I understand that having some extra time or people to help would be nice. @Prithpal Bhogill can help you with attempting to get an extension but for the code changes required, I can help you out. The major changes you need to make are as follows:

Let us know if we can help further and feel free to reach out to your Apigee contact.