Products created in Edge are not showing up in Portal

We have set up a edge server and apigee portal in private cloud. i have created couple of products which have public access in edge server. But those products are not showing up in apigee portal. I have cleared the cache and ran the cron job multiple times but products are still not showing up in portal. I also verified Devportal Connection to Edge Management API and it says connection successful when i hit the TestConnection Button.

Below are the steps that i have followed to create the app in dev portal.

1. click on my user name->MyApps->Add a new App-> in the product dropdown i only see "FirstProduct" which i didn't create in edge server instead of products created in edge server. Any help on resolving this issue would be greatly appreciated.

0 3 126
3 REPLIES 3

Let me understand the situation.

1. You have a Drupal devportal
  2. The list of products in the devportal shows only a product named "FirstProduct", which is not visible in the Apigee UI for your organization.
  3. The list of products in the Admin UI shows a set of products that does not include FirstProduct. The "FirstProduct" has never been a product in your organization.
  4. In other words there is no intersection between the set of products you see in the Admin UI, and the set of products you see in the Drupal devportal dropdown box.
  5. You have cleared the drupal cache multiple times.

Are all of the above true? If that's the case then I suspect your devportal is not pointing to the organization you think it is connected to.

Check that assumption.

Thanks for getting back to me. Below are the details requested:

1. Yes. We have drupal dev portal

2. "FirstProduct" is showing up in Dev Portal but it is not in Edge Server UI.

3.First Product is not a product(never created) in our Edge Server where devportal is pointing to.

4. in both Edge server and devportal i have admin user account. None of the products available in Edge Server UI are showing up in Devportal UI when i am logged in.

5.Yes. i have cleared cache in dev portal multiple times.

and *are you sure* the devportal is pointing to the organization you think it is pointing to?

Did you check that?