Unable to find node.js logs button

We have an API for a customer which uses NodeJS as the target end point.

I'd like to see the output from the console.log and I see in the documentation that I can see this in the node.js logs sections of the API.

Our API is clearly a node.js API, however the button is not appearing. Is this a newer feature and in which version of the Management UI is this functionality available?

814-screen-shot-2015-07-20-at-74445-pm.png

0 3 136
3 REPLIES 3

@Prashanth Subrahmanyam - it is on the trace tab on the right hand side next to develop tab.

Hi @Prashanth Subrahmanyam you will see the button in the "Develop" section of the proxy editor. In the above UI at top right there are three sections : Overview,Develop and Trace . Right now you are on Overview and you need to navigate to Develop to view it.

Also , if you navigate to Trace and run it you will find a panel called "Output from all transactions". By default the panel is minimized. If you click on the panel it will expand and you can see the log outputs there too.

815-screen-shot-2015-07-20-at-111300-am.png

Hi @Ozan Seymen, @sarthak, nope it is not on the trace tab or the develop tab.When I do it on my free account, it is available on overview + develop + trace.

However on the customer side it is not there anywhere. Also I want to see the logs without having to do a trace (so without the output). This is so that I can ask the customer to send me the logs. Worth noting is that this is an OPDK setup, not on the public cloud.