SSO Integration via SAML with Developer Portal for Multiple SP

I was able to follow below instruction and set up simpleSAMLPHP on drupal developer portal.

https://community.apigee.com/articles/60901/sso-integration-via-saml-with-developer-portal-for.html

Has anyone tried on using multiple service providers for the same? One IDP (developer portal) that connects to multiple SP (service providers). Is that possible and if yes, is there any instructions for that.

0 1 266
1 REPLY 1

Hmmm, if I am understanding your situation correctly, then the Drupal devportal is a SAML Service Provider (SP), and the external thing that allows people to signin, is called the SAML Identity Provider (IdP).

And it sounds like you want multiple IdPs for a single devportal. According to my understanding of the simplesaml documentation, that is supported out of the box. Check this comment for a flourish that one company produces to do something extra with multiple IdPs.

If you really want multiple SPs per IdP, then I suppose you mean multiple developer portals. And that's no problem too. Just set up 2 devportals.