APIGEE JMS Capability

umannggoel
Participant II

Hi All,

Just want to know if Apigee support JMS in any private or public cloud version.

I referred few docs in community where it is mention that it was supported only in private cloud with limited versions of apigee .

So looking for a better clarity on the same if any way we can integrate apigee with JMS, any guidance will be really helpful.

1 3 495
3 REPLIES 3

sidd-harth
Participant V

I think it was available in Apigee OPDK. Even I am not sure if it is available in the newer versions.

Moreover, we can use Java callout policy to implement JMS. Even Java Callout policy is available in OPDK.

++ @Dino-at-Google for more info.

I concur with all of that!

And also, if I were wearing my purist architect hat, I Would want to build an external service for the JMS management,and host it in App Engine or some other app-logic hosting environment. Apigee *can* host applicaiton logic, but you're better off using a tool or system or platform that is designed for the purpose.

@Siddharth Barahalikar @Dino-at-Google

Thank you for the info.

Let me try the Java call out policy for the JMS implementation which is available only in paid accounts and update you on the same if any progress.

Although I am totally agree with Dino's thought of implementing JMS service on a specific designed platform which have the functionality to handle.But I thought of checking the capability if any way or out of the box we can leverage Apigee for JMS.