Some apimocker issue

I am working on installing apimocker in my trial version.I deployed mock in apigee.I used the app for installing node modules in apigee. (Managed Node Packaged Module).I used command =install in the app..

In package json i have updated the following

"Dependencies": { "apimocker": "^1.1.3"}.After deployment

the integration test is failing...I have attached the screenshot of the error...capture-20190908004948.jpg

Please provide me the right direction or a solution for the error..I apologise for posting a separate question...

{"fault":{"faultstring":"Script node executed prematurely: missing formal parameter\nmissing formal parameter\n    at module.js:439:0\n    at module.js:474:0\n    at module.js:356:0\n    at module.js:312:0\n    at module.js:364:0\n    at require (module.js:380:0)\n    at \/organization\/environment\/api\/app.js:1:0\n    at module.js:456:0\n    at module.js:474:0\n    at module.js:356:0\n    at module.js:312:0\n    at module.js:497:0\n    at startup (trireme.js:142:0)\n    at trireme.js:923:0\n","detail":{"errorcode":"scripts.node.runtime.ScriptExitedError"}}}

@Dino-at-Google,@Siddharth Barahalikar ,@Ravindra Singh,@Joydeep Paul,@@Robert Johnson,@Brendan,@Sai Saran Vaidyanathan

0 2 223
2 REPLIES 2

Can anybody guide me to shift the app to hosted target?Or if i install in a lower version of apimocker it should work?looking for a solution for the same...Which version of apimocker does apigee support?

You can follow https://docs.apigee.com/api-platform/hosted-targets/hosted-targets-tutorials for getting started with hosted target.