Problem with apimocker

@Ravindra Singh

@Sai Saran Vaidyanathan

I am following the https://github.com/apigeecs/apigee-apimocker example....

I tried to deploy the folder mock into apigee using maven and also management UI.

I debugged in maven using -X and i got some problem in folder structure

Can anybody guide me or point me to the right direction.Anybody who is using apimocker...

I used the same mock folder in the github example.Please guide me..

0 12 404
12 REPLIES 12

@Vinod Mehta - can you share the error ?

I have uploaded the pom ,file and pic for the same..I did not carry out the curl command...Later after deploying i will do..

The mvn i used mvn install -Dusername=-Dpassword=

@VINOD MEHTA - you need to run

mvn install -Ptest -Dusername=your_username -Dpassword=your_password

You are missing the profile param in the mvn command

9115-capture-20190906001129.jpg

Thanks I got it working.Now at the time of deploying shop the integration starts.It is deployed succesfully.But I get failure error in integration test..

@Vinod Mehta - the pom you shared (in the zip) does not have the integration task in it. You will need to provide complete details for us to help. Please share the complete stacktrace (mask all sensitive info)

ipo.jpgcapture-20190907202909.jpgcapture-20190907194326.jpg9118-capture-20190906084705.jpg

9120-capture-20190906084755.jpg

9117-capture-20190906084533.jpg

@ Sai Saran Vaidyanathan Thank you.I am sorry for the error on my part.I am not using the above pom.I am using the original pom only from the github page..

The proxy is deployed successfully...Both mock and shop in apigee.

Failing in the integration part.Giving me build failure..

@Vinod Mehta - the response is returning 500 and the test case is failing due to that. Could be because of the target server not being configured correctly. Can you fix that and run again or if you think this test is not required, you could comment that in the pom and continue with your mocking exercise

@Sai Saran Vaidyanathan i am attaching the target server what i have configured in target server and kvm...

Can you enable trace and make a call and check why its failing.Probably tht will help you debug

It is giving me 400 error.In raise fault i am seeing 500

Do i have to start apimocker by installing it?I have uploaded the trace,and target server and kvm..Do i have to install apimocker in apigee?

Please help me.....