Reports section of Apigee is not working.

When I load the reports section I get an error as below:

Error fetching Schemav2 DATA ACCESS ERROR.

Can anyone help?

Thanks,

Girish

0 9 488
9 REPLIES 9

Dear @Girish Gajria , Can you please provide us more details ? Are you talking about analytics reports ?

@Anil Sagar Yes, Under Analyrics -> Reports section. When I load this, It gives me the error mentioned.

Dear @Girish Gajria,

I am unable to reproduce same.

Are you on onprem or cloud ? Since it is specific to your org i would suggest to contact Apigee Support here.

Cheers,

Anil Sagar

It is on my personal org which is a free account and I do not have access to the support portal.

sidd-harth
Participant V

Analytics Reports has been down for more than 2months. I and my team mate have been posting about it in forums since May 2015. In the starting we got some response but lately we arent getting any response also.

At first it had some issue in Custom Dimensions and then after a new release the issue was resolved but another error came up.

Kindly check this link..Check my posts on June 24th, 30th and July 9th

https://community.apigee.com/questions/4119/statistics-collector-custom-dimesnions-issue.html

Not applicable

Hi Barahalikar,

Sorry for getting very delayed on this. Can you please let me know your orgname so that we can take a look ?

Thanks,

Sanjoy

@Anil Sagar I have written to the support via the link above (Thanks for that) and I have yet to hear back. However, I found that when I connect through the VPN (UK), it seems to load fine but when I try to load the same without any VPN, I get the same error described above. Can this be an issue with my network? CDN and resources? Because I have tried this through multiples networks and ISPs locally.

Any help appreciated.

Thanks,

Girish

Not applicable

Hi Team,

API proxy performance graph in analytics section is not updating after march 20, 2018 in my apigee account. Even though i did many load test in api proxies, the graph is not updating. I have tested both edge microgateway aware proxies and edge cloud proxies. Both are not showing up in graph. Can any one help?