Deploy an API Proxy using Management API

Hi Everyone,

I would like to create and configure an ApiProxy without UI, so I investigate that´s is possible to achieve this through Management API, so I created an API Proxy with this callback:

curl -X POST \
  --header "Content-Type: application/json" \
  --header "Authorization: Basic <authorization>" \
  -d "{ \"name\": \"testProxy\" }" \
  "https://api.enterprise.apigee.com/v1/organizations/<organization>/apis"

And it worked ! :D

Then I tried to deploy and this API Proxy using Management API but unfortunately, every single time that I made the curl call I received an error:

{
    "code": "distribution.NoProxiesToDeploy",
    "message": "No proxies available in apiproxy testProxy and revision 1. At least one proxy required to deploy",
    "contexts": []
}

The curl that I execute is the following:

curl -i -X POST \
    --header "Authorization: Basic <authorization>" \
    "mgmtserver/ v1/ o/ ORG/ e/ ENV/ apis/ API/ revisions/ REV/ deployments" 

Somebody here has faced this problem before? I hope someone can help me.

Solved Solved
0 2 288
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

I believe you are just creating a named entity for an API proxy with your first curl call. The error shown is, there is no proxy endpoint or basepath associated with the proxy.

The proxy at the least should have a proxy endpoint and a route rule pointing to a target endpoint or a blank route rule if there is no target.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2

I believe you are just creating a named entity for an API proxy with your first curl call. The error shown is, there is no proxy endpoint or basepath associated with the proxy.

The proxy at the least should have a proxy endpoint and a route rule pointing to a target endpoint or a blank route rule if there is no target.

Yeap!

Actually, I found an answer which helps me to solve my problem.

https://community.apigee.com/questions/56524/api-proxy-creation-through-management-api.html

Thank you so much =D