I have a wsdl file of 1000 methods

I need to create a apigee mock with assign message policy..

Now how do I create for 1000 methods....

Create that many endpoints?

0 12 300
12 REPLIES 12

Can you elaborate on "I need to create a apigee mock" ?

What exactly does that mean?

What is your goal? If you want a mock soap service, there are much simpler ways to do it, than to use Apigee Edge.

Elaborate on your requirements and constraints please. Imagine that we know nothing about your goals and starting point.

I have a wsdl file of 1000 methods.Since the backend is not ready i need to design a mock for every method ..

Get/userlogin may be 1 method.Post /username maybe another .My requirement is when I hit this since backend is not ready i will get a mock response....

Hi @VINAY MEHTA,

you should design the SOAP mock service outside of Apigee Edge. creating 1000 methods is not a good idea on apigee under 1 proxy. You can ref - https://www.soapui.org/soap-mocking/service-mocking-overview.html

But it is in 1 proxy for our project...Can soapui required to be uploaded to public server?

yes it is required. you can use ngrock for making your local development mock server to public server temprarely.

I supply json as input convert it to soap using xslt and forward to the backend?Is it possible with the above backend?

Hello @ Ravindra Singh i am not able to upload my api to public server..

Thanks.@Ravindra Singh .Please tell me is there a way to change the mockresponse when I change the input parameters?How to create it more dynamic?

I would suggest making it parametric and send function name from the proxy for now and in the mock response prepare keep things more flexible to accept more dynamic data.

Do you think readyapi will be a better option?

I haven't tried readyapi. If this gives you more dynamic mock data based on request, go ahead with that.

Hello @Ravindra Singh that option is not allowed in OnPrem...What is the next option using yaml files?Please guide..