messaging.runtime.ApplicationNotFoundNoRevision

devisaladi
Participant I

I am trying to use service callout to use proxy chaining feature . I have service proxies created in same environment , same org . Both are up and running .

when i try to make call ,it is throwing error

"fault":{"faultstring":"APIProxy pxxxxxx does not exist in environment dev of organization xx-xxx","detail":{"errorcode":"messaging.runtime.ApplicationNotFoundNoRevision"}}}

I undeployed and redeployed both services but still the same error

Solved Solved
0 6 268
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Hi @DS,

Couple of things you can validate -

<LocalTargetConnection>    
  <APIProxy>myproxy2</APIProxy>  
  <ProxyEndpoint>default</ProxyEndpoint>
</LocalTargetConnection>

- Validate the connection code <LocalTargetConnection/> in your service callout.

- Validate apiproxy name is case sensitive

- Validate ProxyEndpoint is default or put the correct proxyendpoint if you are not using default one.

- Validate both are deployed on the same environment

- Most important - Validate if you are not overwriding LocalTargetConnection from any JS or other policy before the service callout gets executed.

If nothing works, please share the dummy proxies where so community can help you.

View solution in original post

6 REPLIES 6

Hi @DS,

Couple of things you can validate -

<LocalTargetConnection>    
  <APIProxy>myproxy2</APIProxy>  
  <ProxyEndpoint>default</ProxyEndpoint>
</LocalTargetConnection>

- Validate the connection code <LocalTargetConnection/> in your service callout.

- Validate apiproxy name is case sensitive

- Validate ProxyEndpoint is default or put the correct proxyendpoint if you are not using default one.

- Validate both are deployed on the same environment

- Most important - Validate if you are not overwriding LocalTargetConnection from any JS or other policy before the service callout gets executed.

If nothing works, please share the dummy proxies where so community can help you.

ApiProxy has been case sensitive. I did change and atleast service invoke happened . Now other issue is the request message is not passing as is to service invoke . Is it mandatory to use assign message before service callout everytime ?? i used assign message and trying to frame the json request to send to service callout but it is failing . it says no query param found . Is there any sample that i can download and see as reference . In Apigee Github site they gave service callout 1 and service callout 2 examples but the zip files are not working . Any other link for good downloadable zip ???

I can share the sample working proxy with you.

Thank you . That really helps

Hi @DS,

Here you go with sample proxies with local target connection.

proxy-y-rev1-2019-08-17.zip

proxy-x-rev2-2019-08-17.zip

proxy Y calls proxy X.

On POSTMAN request payload send any JSON from proxy Y and see the request in proxy X trace.

9018-screen-shot-2019-08-17-at-112515-am.png

On proxy Y, you can use request.content as a request payload on your service callout like -

<Request clearPayload="true" variable="myRequest">
        <Set>
            <Verb>POST</Verb>
            <Payload contentType="application/json">{request.content}</Payload>
            <Path>/post</Path>
        </Set>
        <IgnoreUnresolvedVariables>false</IgnoreUnresolvedVariables>
    </Request>

Hope this helps you.