How to get the product details in API proxy without using VerifyApikey Policy and Oauth2.0 Policy

Hi ,

My Current API Proxy design is not using the:

1. Verify Api key Policy.

2. OAuth 2.0 Policy.

And i want to retrieve the API product details like: Qouta, Custom Variable etc.

I tried using the access entity policy to retrieve the product details, but the policy time elapsed is more than >20ms. So it is not feasible way.

Please let me what is better way to retrieve the details.

Thanks,

Tarang Banka

0 3 166
3 REPLIES 3

Can you please provide your access entity policy config? And what is the error you are getting?

thanks for the reply siddharth.

I am able to retrieve product details using access entity policy but the time execution for this API is more than >20ms. So this is my concern to find a different and better approach than this.

<AccessEntity async="false" continueOnError="false" enabled="true" name="ae_retreive_product">
    <DisplayName>ae_retreive_product</DisplayName>
    <EntityIdentifier ref="product_name" type="apiproductname"/>
    <EntityType value="apiproduct"/>
</AccessEntity>

If you are using neither the verifyapikey nor OAuth2.0, then.... how do you determine the API product? You need one of those things in order to relate the inbound requests to an API Product.

What am I missing? What information in the client request do you use to find a reference to an API Product?