Branding on OPDK

Not applicable

There are two settings in conf/ui/apigee.conf

apigee.feature.enableBrandingRuntime

apigee.feature.enableBrandingAdministration

When set to true, opens a new menu option under "Admin >> Site Branding" . However, it throws errors immediately and I can't load custom themes.

IS there any documentation on this feature? I could not find any mention of it anywhere.

Thanks,

Ryan

1 6 254
6 REPLIES 6

These properties enable you to change the logo, menu colors etc. on the Edge management UI. You can find more details on these properties in the Operations Guide, which is delivered along with the software. For the error, please check the UI logs and raise a ticket so that someone from our Support could assist you. When there is no error, you will see screen (under Admin >> Site branding) similar to the one attached here -

798-screen-shot-2015-07-17-at-14002-pm.png

@sudheendra1

my understanding is that this feature was to be removed in future versions, so it is no longer supported. @Marsh Gardiner can you please confirm?

Has anyone confirmed that branding has been removed? I've enabled these settings and I don't see an option in the admin menu to customize my UI branding. If it has been removed is there a guide to branding other than the couple options noted in the operations guide? This information is sparse at best.

Can you please post what version you are running and if you opened a ticket to support in regards to this error ?

We are running 4.15.07.00. I'm not seeing any errors, rather there just isnt another menu option. 't I haven't yet opened a ticket as I just started down this path of branding and found this in the community.

I *believe* the only branding currently available in Private Cloud is adding a company logo to the UI with

apigee.feature.customLogoUri= "http://myCo.com/myLogo.jpg"

in apigee.conf, per the 4.15.07 Operations Guide.

1803-customlogo.png