Deploying a shared flow is not undeploying old revisions

According to the documents, when deploying a revision of a shared flow, any old revision is undeployed. Also you can schedule this undeployment through the "delay" parameter:

https://apidocs.apigee.com/shared-flow-api/apis/post/organizations/%7Borg_name%7D/environments/%7Ben...

However, when I have a successful deploy through the mangement API, none of the old revisions is ever undeployed. No value in the parameters "delay" or "override" wil make this happen.

Is this a known error? I could list current deployed revisions and undeploy them but this is not the desired flow.

The deployment flow is now in a CI/CD pipeline for 8 different environments. And with every run the amount of deployed revisions is increasing.

Solved Solved
0 3 372
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

can't see the attached image. Also It seems very specific to the OPDK, kindly reachout the apigee support for further assistance.

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3

Could you please check the logs on your CI/CD pipeline ? and also go to apigee adge and check manually the new revision is uploaded or not atleast. This will confirm you that where the process got broke.

Everything is fine for the deploy (and the api call). Normall success response.

Attached is the actual successful upload call that was registered by apigee

8970-screenshot-2019-08-06-at-125304.png

Maybe good to note that this is on a (new) hosted apigee instance with version 4.19.01.00

Also good to note is that nothing is blocking the undeploy for the older revisions. When I do it manually or also fire an undeploy call through the management api it is undeploying normally

can't see the attached image. Also It seems very specific to the OPDK, kindly reachout the apigee support for further assistance.