Drupal portal complete setup

Is there any step by step or any video which shows complete drupal 8 setup?

Working for first time on drupal.

@Anil sagar could you please make a video tutorifor this

Solved Solved
0 7 807
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

There may be some videos on the web for Drupal 8 setup, but the easiest way to get started would be to follow the installation instructions for Apigee Kickstart distribution. I know this is not a video, but may be the best way to get started.

View solution in original post

7 REPLIES 7

@SatK There are many tutorials available on yourtube and google for installling Drupal 8. go and find the one which works for you. Also you can check the readme of the Drupal 8 core itself for the detailed instruction.

There may be some videos on the web for Drupal 8 setup, but the easiest way to get started would be to follow the installation instructions for Apigee Kickstart distribution. I know this is not a video, but may be the best way to get started.

Thanks Chris,

After installing composer, when i run the composer command I'm getting this package not found error.

composer create-project apigee/devportal-kickstart-project:8.x-dev MY_PROJECT --no-interaction 

[InvalidArgumentException]
Could not find package apigee/devportal-kickstart-project with version 8.x-dev in a version installable using your PHP version 7.0.33.

@SatK looks like your local PHP version is not compatible with requirement. It requires at least 7.1 Upgrade your php version and try this again. Or take a look at this repo with docker-compose file that will help you with this setup. https://github.com/kiranjyoth/apigee_devportal_kickstart_docker/

@Jyothi K Reddy

is correct in saying that you need PHP 7.1 for Apigee Edge module. The instructions on Kickstart also explain how you can use Lando to run in a Docker instance if you do not want to change your PHP version on your local machine.

Thanks for the help. Able to build one in my local.

Great to hear!