moving developer portal code from pantheon to on premise

0 6 421
6 REPLIES 6

We have a developer portal currently deployed on Pantheon environment. Is it possible to host this locally under a WAMP/LAMP stack? I only want to migrate the code, not data. Are there any guides that will help me do so?

jyothikiranr
Participant IV

Hey Sunin! If you have access to pantheon dashboard, you can clone the code to you local. Click on Connection info and you should be able to clone all code in whatever environment (dev, test, live) you have access to. If you need DB and files you can export them from the dashboard and down them as well.

8932-panth0.png

@Sunin Shah

You can clone your code as @Jyothi K Reddy mentioned above. To host it locally, you can use Apigee Devportal for private cloud : https://docs.apigee.com/private-cloud/v4.19.01/portal-overview

Thanks @Jyothi K Reddy and @arungopal . Code is not a problem - I can download that and deploy it into my WAMP stack. However I get failure when I navigate to the localhost dev portal site. Some failures were due to incompatibility in PHP versions and I can resolve these. Final message was to do with authorisation. I just wanted to know if anyone had successfully done this and what problems they had to resolve.

By the way the dev portal is still on Drupal 7.0

@Sunin Shah What is the error message around authorization you are seeing? If you need admin access to your developer portal you can run `drush uli` from your site's webroot to get a one time login link for user 1 (admin) on your site. From there you may change the password and create new users.

Thanks @Katie Bielawiec, but that step is over and beyond what I want to do. I have successfully deployed the code onto my local WAMP stack after changing the PHP version number and increasing some limits such as memory, max upload etc. Next step is to import the database to replicate the portal content.