How do we cancel export jobs on analytics data?

Hi.

I tried to be an expert on analytics data for bigquery.(I used the following link.)

https://docs.apigee.com/api-platform/analytics/export-data

However, after three weeks, the job status remains running. I want to stop the job because something is wrong, but the document does not describe how to stop the job.

0 2 144
2 REPLIES 2

Hi Toshiki,

I checked that export job and believe the export is actually completed (sorry we have no access to your BigQuery project to verify it). But since there was no export data for the date you chose, you should see an empty table in your pre-defined BigQuery dataset. Please ignore the job state for now.

Meanwhile, I verified that the long running state is actually a bug in our side which affects export jobs if your datasets happen to be in Asia/Pacific region. A hot fix is on the way and I will also create a feature request to allow user to cancel export jobs.

Thanks for reporting this issue.

Edit: the patch is partially out and now I do see the export failed. The error reason will be included in that job detail.

Joe

Hi @Joe Li.

Thank you for your response.

Actually, the job I've reported are not from this account (but it's in Asia/Pacific region too). So you might not have found my job.

But, your information that it is a known problem and in fix is very helpful for me!