Can not see API proxies in Apigee Developer

Hi, I started using Apigee Developer since March for some spike task. I was able to create a few reverse proxies and it worked very well until yesterday. Since yesterday I was not able to see the proxies by selecting "Develop->API proxies". There are 3 dots flashing in the area where the proxy list used to display. It is as if it is retrieving data, but never end.

I started happening while I was doing some configuration change. I believe the last change I did was changing the name of one proxy.

Even the proxies do now show. I could still access the proxy endpoint configured.

Wondering if anyone has any idea of how to getting out this? I start thinking of signing up for another Apigee Developer account.

Thanks in advance !

0 2 78
2 REPLIES 2

@Emma Gu,

Could you please share your org name via email ?

This will help me to investigate what's the issue.

hi @AMAR DEVEGOWDA , Thanks for the quick response. I just now logged on to the portal. I can actually see all my proxies now. Did you do anything about it?

Also can you please post your email address so I can send you my org name to help with the investigation? I know I should be able to find your email address on the website but I failed to locate it.