Render model using Smartdocs service module

Using the smartdocs_service module https://github.com/apigeecs/smartdocs_service and the steps provided here: https://github.com/yuriylesyuk/smartdocs-services/blob/master/docs/smartdocs-services-step-by-steps...., to create a user token, I am not able to import/render the model using the '/devportal/smartdocs/import' call. It gives a '404 Not Found' even though I have enabled the 'Import' under Smartdocs resources under the smartdocs service resources and have included the necessary parameters.

There is no relevant info in debug logs which could indicate the issue.

Has anyone else come across this issue or provide some guidance?

Thanks,

Shshank

0 3 181
3 REPLIES 3

When I use the module and run the 'mvn install -Pdev -Dapigee.smartdocs.config.options=create' command, it gives me the following error:

[INFO] BUILD FAILURE
[INFO] ------------------------------------------------------------------------
[INFO] Total time: 3.989 s
[INFO] Finished at: 2019-07-19T14:51:41+05:30
[INFO] ------------------------------------------------------------------------
[ERROR] Failed to execute goal com.apigee.smartdocs.config:apigee-smartdocs-maven-plugin:1.0.5:apimodel (smartdocs-deploy) on project DeveloperPortal: Execution smartdocs-deploy of goal com.apigee.smartdocs.config:apigee-smartdocs-maven-plugin:1.0.5:apimodel failed: Update failure: Connection refused: connect -> [Help 1]
org.apache.maven.lifecycle.LifecycleExecutionException: Failed to execute goal com.apigee.smartdocs.config:apigee-smartdocs-maven-plugin:1.0.5:apimodel (smartdocs-deploy) on project DeveloperPortal: Execution smartdocs-deploy of goal com.apigee.smartdocs.config:apigee-smartdocs-maven-plugin:1.0.5:apimodel failed: Update failure: Connection refused: connect
    at org.apache.maven.lifecycle.internal.MojoExecutor.execute (MojoExecutor.java:213)
    at org.apache.maven.lifecycle.internal.MojoExecutor.execute (MojoExecutor.java:154)
    at org.apache.maven.lifecycle.internal.MojoExecutor.execute (MojoExecutor.java:146)
    at org.apache.maven.lifecycle.internal.LifecycleModuleBuilder.buildProject (LifecycleModuleBuilder.java:117)
    at org.apache.maven.lifecycle.internal.LifecycleModuleBuilder.buildProject (LifecycleModuleBuilder.java:81)
    at org.apache.maven.lifecycle.internal.builder.singlethreaded.SingleThreadedBuilder.build (SingleThreadedBuilder.java:56)

But, when I hit the /smartdocs/apis endpoint with the same portal user & password as configured in pom.xml, it returns:

Services Endpoint "smartdocs_service" has been setup successfully.

Any idea what could be the issue?

Thanks,

Shshank

Will appreciate any help.

Thank you.

@Nagashree B, @Sai Saran Vaidyanathan - could you please help with this issue?

Not applicable