Integrated Portal Post 7/11/10 Maintenance No longer loading, or allowing edits.

My integrated portal no longer loads after the update that occurred yesterday. In fact, any attempt to edit the document states that the development portal is still under maintenance. However, the apigee status page indicates that maintenance was complete on time and caused no external problems.

Any other development portal I generate or attempt to access allows me to both edit and view the portal, so there is a specific key in my portal that is creating this error. However, I cannot edit the portal in order to stop the issue from occuring.

When I attempt to view my development portal, I am provided this error code via the console:

It is a HTTP 404 Not Found message with the error code above to specify the issue. I need this issue to be resolved quickly.

1 3 210
3 REPLIES 3

Thank you for sharing that error ID. I was able to track that down in our logs and find the site and portal you were referring to. We found a few files that did not migrate correctly on friday, and have since fixed that issue and notice your site loading now. Please let me know if you see any more issues.

Thanks

-Sean

Prior to this response, I had already identified and dealt with the issue of Apigee not carrying over assets (images from prior). Also, the missing setting options seemed to be visible again which is good.

However, I still have one big issue remaining.

My html reference links fluctuate between working and not working under the same circumstances. I now get three outcomes, a successful load (desired outcome), a PAGE NOT FOUND error, or when opening the link to a new tab, a page with the correct url address that fails to load. The link functioned normally prior to the maintenance in all situations prior to maintenance.

I have removed and added back the html code as well as unpublish and republish the page in question. Neither of those have corrected for this issue.

Another issue I am having still is the menu links between pages do not seem to work properly unless you first return to the hompage. For instance, I cannot go from the API page back to my document page through the top menu link for it. Instead, it takes me to an empty page that refuses to load.

In fact, the latency, or speed at which the portal moves from page to page is noticeable much slower prior to the maintenance. What is causing the slowdown and why is it appearing.

Thirdly, the maintenance flag that stops me from editing my portal, similar to the html links, still activates on occassion causing me to reload the page, or spam the commands such as publish or unpublish in order for the command to work properly.