Integrated live portal no longer loading

It started happening yesterday and I was aware there was maintenance being done so I didn't think too much from it. However, it still won't load today so I am unable to see any changes in the theme editor or anything else in general. The error message says that it refused to connect. Is this happening to anyone else?

1 8 207
8 REPLIES 8

I am having the same issue. The Portal was working just fine on Tuesday; however, post the maintenance, it no longer loads properly.

The portal states it is in read only mode and still under the maintenance that is stated to have been completed as of yesterday by 5:00pm.

No edits can be made to the portal; however, I do not have nay view access either.

Follow up: now when I go to portals in Apigee Edge there's a banner that displays and says 'An unexpected error occurred (id: 1816750398)'. It also does not show my portal as if I never created one.... it says Get Started. At this point I'm pretty concerned.

Portal no longer loading..

As of 7/13/19 I was able to finally view my API Portal; however, all of the assets were deleted and thus rendered my portal useless. Secondly, several features from the theme menu are missing such as the icons or logos for the window viewer where you select the icon.

Finally, I am allowed to edit my portal only in certain situations. Sometimes I can make an edit, but to undo the edit I recieve the portal is in maintenace/view only mode and cannot be edited.

The integrated portal does not function as intended and the loading speeds are slow.

I'm seeing a similar issue that started around the same time your issues started. Specifically when I try to load the portal I get an HTTP 500 response from https://portal_name.apigee.io/portals/api/sites/portal_name/liveportal/sitemap The response body reports a fairly generic looking error object with an error_code of "224152974".

Is this what you were seeing as well?

I'm seeing the 500 error too. I saw the maintenance message (that went on for a day past the time it was supposed to finish), then I saw the "Unexpected error" Mich mentioned, and now I can actually access the back-end, but front-end is 500 😞

The day before maintenance I wisely exported all my pages, menus, assets and theme changes to Git, so at least I have that info, but not being able to see the portal is kind of a big deal! Note, this is an evaluation version where we are developing the site while we wait for the licensing of the full version to complete.

update: I'm able to view my live portal again and all my assets are still there. Seems like everything is fixed for me now.

Nice! Still no assets for me and live portal is still 500. Hopefully that means they'll fix mine soon.