API Logging Error : JSON from PROXY is throwing error, Failing to parse JSON response from target

I'm getting JSON response from my target which i would be logging to Bambi.

I could trace the logs and could see it is a valid JSON. However, when i'm sending it to log the same, i'm getting a PARSING error.

I'm just adding another KEY/value pair to this message and nothing else.

I'm getting a valid JSON from my target server. (As below, OUTPUT)

Output:

{"report":{"Info":[{"Link":"No","Info":{"comments":"Req comments","BOFDate":""},"Loc":"Morning","Area":"RUGE","id":"21-OCEAN-03-01","Type":"SLOW","Info":{"FlipDate":"2019-Aug","comments":"calling","DipDate":""},"averageCategory":"1 above"}],"area":{"Zonal":9,"idir":"Welling123"}}}

Im appending a log to this and below is the final one.

{"log-point": "RESPONSE", "response": {"report":{"Info":[{"Link":"No","Info":{"comments":"Req comments","BOFDate":""},"Loc":"Morning","Area":"RUGE","id":"21-OCEAN-03-01","Type":"SLOW","Info":{"FlipDate":"2019-Aug","comments":"calling","DipDate":""},"averageCategory":"1 above"}],"area":{"Zonal":9,"idir":"Welling123"}}} }

However, i'm getting below error....

@malformed_message: This log record is malformed as it could not be parsed as JSON. The escaped message has been included under the @syslog_raw_message attribute (ignore the prepended timestamp). Consider JSON linting a sample of your typical logged message. 
@syslog_facility: user 
@syslog_raw_message: <14>Thu Jul{"tag":{"org":"telstra-org006","env":"slot5","proxy-name":"nbnco-b2b-fw-reports-v1","proxy-rev":"16","basepath":"/v1/roads/street","path":"/v0/vc-roads/streetName","message": {"log-point": "RESPONSE", "response": {

Can someone pls help me out..

Im getting a valid JSON from my target server. (As below, OUTPUT)

Output:

{"report":{"Info":[{"Link":"No","Info":{"comments":"Req comments","BOFDate":""},"Loc":"Morning","Area":"RUGE","id":"21-OCEAN-03-01","Type":"SLOW","Info":{"FlipDate":"2019-Aug","comments":"calling","DipDate":""},"averageCategory":"1 above"}],"area":{"Zonal":9,"idir":"Welling123"}}}

Im appending a log to this and below is the final one.

{"log-point": "RESPONSE", "response": {"report":{"Info":[{"Link":"No","Info":{"comments":"Req comments","BOFDate":""},"Loc":"Morning","Area":"RUGE","id":"21-OCEAN-03-01","Type":"SLOW","Info":{"FlipDate":"2019-Aug","comments":"calling","DipDate":""},"averageCategory":"1 above"}],"area":{"Zonal":9,"idir":"Welling123"}}} }

However, im getting below error....

@malformed_message: This log record is malformed as it could not be parsed as JSON. The escaped message has been included under the @syslog_raw_message attribute (ignore the prepended timestamp). Consider JSON linting a sample of your typical logged message.
@syslog_facility: user
@syslog_raw_message: <14>Thu Jul{"tag":{"org":"telstra-org006","env":"slot5","proxy-name":"nbnco-b2b-fw-reports-v1","proxy-rev":"16","basepath":"/v1/roads/street","path":"/v0/vc-roads/streetName","message": {"log-point": "RESPONSE", "response": {

Can someone pls help me out..

0 2 345
2 REPLIES 2

Yeah, you're gonna need to provide more information.

I can GUESS , from the error you showed below your statement

im getting below error

...is that you are trying to use a MessageLogging policy. But it's just a guess. Am I right? Are you using a MessageLogging policy? Something else ? What is connecting to the Syslog server, and how?

Provide some additional DETAIL and we can try to help you.

Without any additional detail I Can say this: The syslog server is telling you your message is invalid.

If you give me (us) additional detail, we might be able to provide more help.

Looks like the JSON contains Duplicate key "Info" which may be hindering the parser, @PK