Getting bad request error while using org. proxies.del

Hi All,

I am unable to delete proxies using apigee-edgee-js node module ,getting error as bad request 400. I tried in all possible ways.

Kindly help me to sort this out.Thanks

apigeeEdge.connect(appObj.options, function(e, org){ 
  var options = { name:'nimal'}
  handleError(e);
  org.proxies.del({name: options.name}, function(e, ignoredDeleteResult) { 
    callback(e,appObj);
  });
});

@Dino-at-Google Can you help me to sort this out please.

The error i am getting is

Error: bad status: 400 at Request._callback (C:\Users\nirmal_kumar\Desktop\Tanuja\19.06.0\node_modules\apigee-edge-js\lib\common.js:96:12) at Request.self.callback (C:\Users\nirmal_kumar\Desktop\Tanuja\19.06.0\node_modules\apigee-edge-js\node_modules\request\request.js:185:22) at Request.emit (events.js:182:13) at Request.<anonymous> (C:\Users\nirmal_kumar\Desktop\Tanuja\19.06.0\node_modules\apigee-edge-js\node_modules\request\request.js:1161:10) at Request.emit (events.js:182:13) at IncomingMessage.<anonymous> (C:\Users\nirmal_kumar\Desktop\Tanuja\19.06.0\node_modules\apigee-edge-js\node_modules\request\request.js:1083:12) at Object.onceWrapper (events.js:273:13) at IncomingMessage.emit (events.js:187:15) at endReadableNT (_stream_readable.js:1086:12) at process._tickCallback (internal/process/next_tick.js:63:19)
0 3 112
3 REPLIES 3

I don't know why you're getting a 400 error.

But I bet more information is in the e object that is given to the callback, along with the resulting payload.

The "ignoreDeleteResult" probably has something interesting. Examine it.

If that doesn't help you can turn on debug for the request module to see the actual response payload, which will provide some insight. Like this:

NODE_DEBUG=request node yourscript.js 

Examine the verbose output and you'll see the payload that accompanies the 400 status.

Now i am able to do it .Thanks

But the thing is when i am performing the functions such as removing proxy from the product followed by deleting the proxy, i am not able to delete the proxy. But it when i execute it has two separate code i am able to do .

Kindly help me to do this in a sequential manner.

I am not following.

Could you ask a new question and maybe elaborate a little more?