Apigee drupal 7 developer portal workflow not working for action send a mail when apps get approved

I am developing developer portal on Drupal 7, in which i want to develop functionality to send a mail to the developer as his app gets approved.

I already developed the same by using workflow and it was working fine 6 months back.

Now that same thing was not working. please help me out

Below is an image showing about my workflow configuration

8759-workflow.png

Any action which is related to the app like creates an app, delete an app or update an app nothing is working rest every workflow is working fine.I tried to create a flow of sending a mail when the developer gets removed is working fine

if anybody has any alternative to do same functionality without workflow i am open for that solution too.

@Anil Sagar @ Google @Sai Saran Vaidyanathan @Siddharth Barahalikar

Thanks

Nikhil Purohit

0 2 143
2 REPLIES 2

Its a little bit difficult to understand your problem from code level. It should work by default as the you have already claimed it.

However you can verify -

1. In last 6 months Drupal core got updated so is you need to see what is the actual error.

2. App approval process got changed from apigee level and it have to switched to automatic (from manual) or vice versa in that situation your event is not getting triggered.

3- Debug the mail or app creation code.

I want to configure notification/alert when an app created, updated and deleted in drupal. Is there any option to configure alert for multiple email ID using workflow?

@Nikhil Purohit @Ravindra Singh