CICD Pipeline using apigee, RTC, Jenkins, UCD.

Dear Team,

We are implementing CICD pipeline, all things are working as expected, but while deploying the API product associated with Developer app, always the new key is generated like Consumer Key and Consumer Secret. we have already created while making new app and those key are shared to all the stakeholder here we dont need new key on every deployment

Now the scenario is that whenever we are deploying the updated post configuration in apigee which has some new apiProduct and need to associate to particular Developer app, always new key has been generated, how can we avoid this.

Could you please guide me with the solution to this problem,

@Dino-at-Google @Sai Saran Vaidyanathan @Anil Sagar @ Google @Naseer Mohammad @Siddharth Barahalikar

Any pointer will be highly appreciated.!

Solved Solved
0 3 482
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

@Mohsin Khan - not available in the Maven config plugin but you could run a curl or a script using this API

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3

Dear Community members, could you please update on this query.

@Mohsin Khan - not available in the Maven config plugin but you could run a curl or a script using this API

Dear @Sai Saran Vaidyanathan,

I made one script updateproduct.txt in python using management API which has helped me and also the community can get benefits from this as well. This script avoid to make two developer app get the current app and add product into it.

Also, you can find the pom.xml file for both proxy and shared flow
proxypom.txt
sharedflowpom.txt