Issue in calling a proxy that's in the same organization and environment

ekumar
Participant II

Hi

I had set a two different json string to post in different paths in same organization and environment like below in a node.js file.

8743-screenshot-17.png

Then I was calling the "/get" path using "service callout" policy like below

8744-screenshot-20.png

After deploying when I start the flow, the "/get" path url is executing many times and it was giving 500 error . But when the same url is triggered from browser or postman it was giving the json response. The trace session is below

8745-screenshot-18.png

The service callout body response is as below

8746-screenshot-19.png

Can anyone please help me how to resolve this error.

Thanks in advance.

0 3 102
3 REPLIES 3

Do you have a trace of the Mangodb_connection proxy (should this be mongo db?) showing the processing when it's called by the proxy executing the Service Callout? You can trace API calls coming from proxies using Service Callouts just like any other API call.

Hi Christian,

I will call the whole proxy using "/mongodb" path. While executing that proxy in the middle I have a service call out which calls "/get" path in the same proxy.

When I call that "/get" path url in browser or postman I was able to see the response but when I was executing in apigee using service call out it was giving 500 error and calling the same url many times. I don't know why.

In your proxy trace, you've got /get calls which are called from the execution of /mongodb - you can use the trace tool to debug those /get calls the same as you can directly called ones. That should allow you to figure out why the /get call is returning a 500 status.