Requested output structure for the APIs - create a debug session, delete a debug session and get data for a session

I see that in the documentation for the Management APIs that enable debug functionality(http://apigee.com/docs/api/debug-sessions), there is no documentation regarding the output structure for the APIs - create adebug session, delete a debug session and get data for a session.

Could you please provide us with the information about the same?

Version: Edge version15.01 and Edge Version 15.07

0 3 369
3 REPLIES 3

Hi @asurajpai, afaik - its not published and I don't think the data is expected to be consumed as is,

you would typically use 'offline trace tool' to view this data or share it with support for collaborative troubleshooting. the tool should give you all the information in the trace.

But why you want this data?

Hi @Mukundha Madhavan ,

Can you please help with the queries that is posted by Sneha below.

We would like to know the response structure.

Not applicable

Hi,

Could you please elaborate on the offline trace tool or provide me with a link to the documentation for it?

Say, I need to build my own UI to view the trace data. In this case I would like to know the complete response structure so that I will know what all information I can get from the API.

Hi,

Could you please elaborate on the "offline trace tool" or give me the link to the documentation for it?

Coming back to your question, suppose I want to build my own tool to see the trace data, then I figured I could use this API> But unless I know the full response structure, I will not know what details I can get from this Management API.