How to make API management calls to integrated portal

I am trying to make API management call to integrated portal, How to make it.

Solved Solved
0 5 369
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

You can use JavaScript but it’s not a good idea as you cannot protect your management api username and password — so please don’t do it. If you need to customize such as this then please use drupal and server side php code.

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5

Hi @Apigee-developer

If you are using default developer portal which comes default in free tier there is only one way is by using JS, AJAX or JQuery Help Link

and if you are using paid developer portal on drupal 7 or drupal 8 use Curl php mehtods to invoke the same

I am using default integrated portal which is free tier, Right now i m using default functionalities like creating apps, and APIs, But in case if i have customize how do we do that.

Thanks for the help link

then for sure, you have to use management API but i am not sure will default portal allow running custom scripts for calling management API.

What exactly are you trying to do over Management APIs on the integrated portal?

Currently this is unsupported.

You can use JavaScript but it’s not a good idea as you cannot protect your management api username and password — so please don’t do it. If you need to customize such as this then please use drupal and server side php code.