Smartdocs Queries

Hi guys I have few queries regarding the new Smartdocs.

I usually use Manual Method to create resources and methods.

I'm using cloud version and current dev portal version is,

Version: 15.06.08.00
Build Number: 13
Build Timestamp: 20150609.1148
SCM Revision: 2d72ec4574af46477aa5ea467e294eb4a274beb6    

In the current version I'm getting an error while saving/updating a method.

756-error.png

I have encountered an other error while trying to apply OAuth 2.0 in Add Security Scheme,

758-ajax.png

In Add Security Scheme, while adding an apikey, what should be given in Param Name field?

Solved Solved
0 4 127
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Seems like first error was due to Management API which might be causing temporary issues. Apigee Support team is aware of issue and working on same.

Second issue might be due to bug in Smartdocs module itself since we can see the error in Recent Log Messages. Let me inform right team to solve the issue and will create a ticket with respective team.

FYI, @Chris Novak @harsh @Daniel Johnson

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4

@Barahalikar Siddharth , Can you please enable to debug logs & post above API call request / response to troubleshoot better ? You can see logs in Reports -> Recent Log Messages

@Anil Sagar Somehow I'm not getting the first error for now. It is working fine.

As for OAuth error, I'm getting two logs,

759-ajax1.png

760-ajax2.png

I hope these logs help.

Seems like first error was due to Management API which might be causing temporary issues. Apigee Support team is aware of issue and working on same.

Second issue might be due to bug in Smartdocs module itself since we can see the error in Recent Log Messages. Let me inform right team to solve the issue and will create a ticket with respective team.

FYI, @Chris Novak @harsh @Daniel Johnson

@Anil Sagar Regarding the error while saving/updating a method, I could reproduce it partially, just now I was able to save updated method but it showed an error, the logs are,

762-addmethod1.png

765-addmethod2.png