Sign in not working when initiated from create account page

iretoncat
Participant I

Hello!

I am having issues with sign in on the Apigee Developer Portal. I am able to sign in just fine when going straight to the sign in page using the new developer portal. However, when I go through the link on the create account page to sign in, it takes me to my home page, but I am not signed in. There are no errors that I am seeing on screen nor on the console. What's something I can do to figure out what is causing this problem? Or is this a known issue? I hadn't noticed it occurring until just recently.

Thanks

Working path:

Click Sign In

8708-sign-in.png

8713-loginnotworks.png

Sign in works

8715-works.png

Not working path:

8708-sign-in.png

Click sign in

8712-create.png

8713-loginnotworks.png

Sign in doesn't work

8714-notworks.png

0 8 314
8 REPLIES 8

davidmyburgh
Participant II

I just tested this and I get logged in as expected. Do you have any extra scripts loaded on your site?

Thank you for your response, David. I do have extra scripts loaded on my site, however, I temporarily removed all of the scripts and saw the same behavior.

I guess that was too easy 🙂 The integrated portal is a bit of a black box, unfortunately, so I'm afraid I don't have any other ideas at the moment.

Ha ha! Thank you for your suggestion anyway!

asmn
Participant I

Hi @Catherine Ireton

Can you attach some extra info : screenshot and maybe you can view de developer mode in browser and see if there are some errors..

Hello, @angel miranda!

I have updated the original question with screenshots. There were no errors in the developer console.

Thanks and let me know if I can provide any additional information.

davidmyburgh
Participant II

I just tried this again on my evaluation version:

1. Go to /accounts/create on my portal url.

2. Get redirect to create account page.

3. Click Sign In below the form.

4. Enter login details and click Sign In.

5. End up on home page and not logged in.

6. Repeat the process and get an Invalid response when clicking through to the Sign In page.

7. Go back to home page, hard refresh the page, then click Login.

8. I was then logged in when the page refreshed, without needing to enter login details again.

Yes, this is similar to what I am seeing. However, when I go back to the sign in page not logged in, clicking on login takes me back to the login details where I actually am able to sign in successfully. I haven't had any luck getting the issue resolved yet.