API Monitoring for Team package

Hello everyone,

I'm writing in this community because I have a question about the "API Monitoring" functionality: in these days I saw that for some of the customers of my company, we have the possibility of monitoring our proxies, with automatic emails in case of target or proxy errors.

This is a very useful functionality, of course; therefore, I wanted to activate it also for another customer, in its own organization. This activation was not possible though, because the menu item of API Monitoring is not present in the organizazion.

Could you tell me why I don't see the API Monitoring on Sisal environment, even if the customers have purchased the same package (Team bundle)?
Thanks in advance.
0 2 103
2 REPLIES 2

The organization may need to get it enabled. Keep in mind it's available for enterprise and is only available in the new Edge UI experience, not the classic UI. Please raise a support ticket if you think it's missing

Update: It's not available for teams bundle

Thank you for your answer.

Ok, so there's someting odd in my case: I don't have enterprise version for neither of the two customers, but for one of them I see API monitoring and not for the other. How could this be possible?

Anyway, since you mentioned it, how can I open a support ticket?

Thanks in advance.