Certification voucher query

Hi guys, is Google Apigee running any program which provides a complimentary pass/voucher to take up the Google Cloud - Apigee Certified API Engineer Certification?

Back in 2015, I got a voucher from this program. My certification is going to get expired in the next few months. So if there is any such program I would like to grab it and try to get certified again.

@Mike Dunker @Dino-at-Google @birute@google.com @Paul Williams @Anil Sagar @ Google

Solved Solved
0 5 554
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Some partners and customers have made arrangements to have voucher pools. If you are part of one of these organizations, you can request a voucher code from your CoE or API Program management program.

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5

Some partners and customers have made arrangements to have voucher pools. If you are part of one of these organizations, you can request a voucher code from your CoE or API Program management program.

Thanks, Paul for the info. I will check with my CoE team, apart from this is there no other program to get a complimentary voucher?

At this time (June 2019), we have no other certification promotions.

@Siddharth Barahalikar

I did get a complimentary voucher exactly a month prior to my certification expiry in Dec 2018, with a validity of three months until March 31, 2019 to utilize it. I was able to use the voucher code provided to get myself recertified.

Is their a way to reach to

@Paul Williams directly? I mean getting his mail id?