Disaster recovery what data will be lost

olofhaglund
Participant III

I currently writing documentation on what data we will lose if we need to restore from backup. Since there is no clear documentation on this from Apigee part I have taken some assumption and I want to check if these assumptions are correct.

For router I think only configurations will be lost if we have associated it with new message processors.

For message processors there should only be the associations with new environments and vhosts.

For Enterprise UI and Management Servers nothing should be lost.

For Open LDAP then all modified accounts will be lost.

For Zookeeper then all modified configurations will be lost

For Cassandra all modified environment variables, apps, products and caches will be lost.

For postgress all analytics after the last backup will be missing.

Something I have missed in my assumption? Or something that is wrong in my assumption?

1 2 284
2 REPLIES 2

Not applicable

Use the best and reliable software is ZOOK Data Recovery Software for Windows to recover deleted data from any device. It is an excellent tool which allows you to retrieve permanently deleted data from Pen Drive, SD card, Hard Disk, External Hard Drive, Memory Card, SSD, etc. It is one of the finest solution for users to retrieve lost data even after emptied recycle bin. The tool easily recover permanently deleted data in couple of moments. to test the utility, users have choice to choose FREE trial, which allows you to preview all deleted files.

Explore More:- https://download.cnet.com/Zook-Data-Recovery-Wizard/3000-2248_4-78360503.html

This has very little to do with my question.