Private Cloud for API Management

Not applicable

How do i create a private cloud ? Is the private cloud going to be on Apigee Infrastructure or do I have the option of creating it in infrastructure of a different organization?

Solved Solved
0 7 280
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Dear @Ravi ,

Welcome to Apigee Community 🙂

Private cloud is available only for Paid Accounts of Apigee Customers who gets OnPrem license.

You can install Apigee Private Cloud on any Infrastructure like your own servers or any cloud hosting platform.

Cheers,

Anil Sagar

View solution in original post

7 REPLIES 7

Dear @Ravi ,

Welcome to Apigee Community 🙂

Private cloud is available only for Paid Accounts of Apigee Customers who gets OnPrem license.

You can install Apigee Private Cloud on any Infrastructure like your own servers or any cloud hosting platform.

Cheers,

Anil Sagar

I am assuming that I will also control the private cloud, Also is this very different from the cloud that apigee provides? If use apigee cloud can the same be migrated to a private cloud at a later point of time?

Dear @Ravi , Since it's your infrastructure you will have full control. Yes, OnPrem is different from Apigee Cloud Option. Fore more information on Deployment models check our E-book here.

Thanks Anil, One final question. Is there a trial version or limited license for this private cloud? I would like to do a Analysis/POC on this

Regards

Ravi

@Ravi , I am not sure though. I would suggest you to contact sales@apigee.com for more details.

Not applicable

can I install private cloud on my premises on the infrastructure that I control

Yes, You can. You need to buy Apigee Edge OnPrem license for same.