Any flowhook which be added post response is sent to client?

remeeshnair
Participant IV

I was referring https://docs.apigee.com/api-platform/fundamentals/flow-hooks, but is there any flow hooks which can be added to take effect post response is sent to client?

0 4 223
4 REPLIES 4

sidd-harth
Participant V

AFAIK there is no flow hook post response is sent to the client.

As you might be aware, post response to the client, we can have PostClientFlow with only MessageLoggign policy.

@Siddharth Barahalikar Thank you. Yes we are using PostClientFlow for some of the logging, but wanted to know if there are any flowhooks, which is not API Proxy dependent configuration.

Can you briefly explain what you are trying/planning to with a post client flow flow hook?

We have custom analytics(different fields than apigee analytics) information collected getting logged in the postClientFlow using message logging policy. Right now each Proxy has it, if we need to do any changes, all Proxies need to be edited, instead if i can have a subflow and that hooked in postClientflow, i can change this standard structure anytime i need, also i will have advanced logging details and would be collecting that only when a critical situation arises, that is like a DEBUG metadata on all Proxies but without impacting any API SLAs.