REST to SOAP to REST - WSDL validation of imported WSDL says "no services found."

Hi there,

I want to wrap an existing SOAP service with REST and therefor want to use the REST Soap REST proxy type. While trying to create a SOAP-based proxy, I assign the local WSDL file from my harddisk as file and press the "validate" button. Unfortunately, the response is "No services found.". My expectation would have been that apigee says "ok":-) and I can continue.

The WSDLs are type abstract and no concrete WSDLs (e.g. no service node included). Might that be the reason?
I had to flatten them because apigee is not able to read my local drive and I do not have the WSDLs online available.

Anything else I should take care of?

Thank you very much.

0 2 240
2 REPLIES 2

deniska
Participant V

Thank you for your answer. Unfortunately, it does not seem to be related to my initial question. It might be a hint for further tests using either local or private hosts.
My question is regarding the layout of the WSDL files which apigee is able to import properly.
As it looks, apigee does need fully qualified WSDLs including bindiungs and services. Is that true?