Private Cloud (On-Premises) My Apps Page

mrios

Hi Community,

We are working with the on-premises version of the Dev Portal and we notice that the My Apps page looks different from the default page in the cloud version. It's showing all the content of the portal.

I was trying to generate the same look&feel that the cloud version and I notice that there are some Field type on the "SmartDocs Method" content type that are not in the on-premises version like: "SmartDocs Attachment" and "SmartDocs Parameter".

Is it supposed to be out of the box the "SmartDocs Method" content type? Because we don't have it.

I'm wondering how can I replicate a view like the My Apps on cloud but on-premise.

I know this is something more related to Drupal but since you manage the module for SmartDocs I though this could be the right place to ask.

Also, another question: Does SmartDocs automatically update the documentation when it changes or a new version of the API Proxy is created?

Thanks,

-Matias

Solved Solved
0 2 246
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Hello Matias,

The differences you see are because the cloud version is on the SmartDocs GA (General Availability), while the Private Cloud (OPDK) version is still on the SmartDocs Beta version.

We are planning on releasing the SmartDocs GA version of Edge soon which will put the Private cloud version in sync with the Apigee cloud version.

The "SmartDocs Method" content type is part of SmartDocs GA.

As for the transition from Beta to GA, there will be a migration process which we will detail in the release notes, but should be about the same as what is documented for the Apigee cloud release 15.05.27.00.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2

Hello Matias,

The differences you see are because the cloud version is on the SmartDocs GA (General Availability), while the Private Cloud (OPDK) version is still on the SmartDocs Beta version.

We are planning on releasing the SmartDocs GA version of Edge soon which will put the Private cloud version in sync with the Apigee cloud version.

The "SmartDocs Method" content type is part of SmartDocs GA.

As for the transition from Beta to GA, there will be a migration process which we will detail in the release notes, but should be about the same as what is documented for the Apigee cloud release 15.05.27.00.

Thanks Chris!