Integrated Developer Portal - Can we have chat option and upload videos into the portal ?

ashwithds123
Participant IV

I am having some questions related to integrated developer portal

Can I have additional feature like live chat option wherein the consumers who are using the portal have any queries, so they can reach us (organization maintaining APIGEE edge platform?

Is there any way to upload the videos into the portal wherein we are planning include information related to our community?

Can we have a submit form option for contact page of our application? If at all any consumer willing to contact us they can just mention their issue in the form with the corresponding email and address the issue to us where in it will be helpful for the consumer to have an effective communication with our organization

0 3 127
3 REPLIES 3

I addressed a couple of these questions in a similar thread a couple days ago:

https://community.apigee.com/questions/68613/integrated-developer-portal.html?childToView=68616#answ...

As for a contact form, this is a story in our backlog--thanks for the request.

+1 for a contact-us form. I don't want to put our email address on the page and it seems a common enough problem that I don't want to reimplement a bot-proof contact page if others are asking for it too.

Thanks for the feedback, Craig. Note that you could use a Google Form and embed that on a page if you need a solution in the short term.