Integrated Developer Portal

Can we add videos to the integrated developer portal?

Can we have a chat bot plugin for the integrated developer portal?

Can some one post modified Integrated developer portals for reference?

Solved Solved
0 6 442
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Thanks for the questions.

Yes, you can add videos to the integrated portal. I would recommend embedding YouTube videos, as YouTube is familiar and available across many devices and provides features like accelerated playback.

The custom scripts feature is meant to enable you to leverage a chat bot tool like Intercom if you wish.

What reference would help you? What modifications are you interested in other than the ones you mentioned above?

View solution in original post

6 REPLIES 6

Thanks for the questions.

Yes, you can add videos to the integrated portal. I would recommend embedding YouTube videos, as YouTube is familiar and available across many devices and provides features like accelerated playback.

The custom scripts feature is meant to enable you to leverage a chat bot tool like Intercom if you wish.

What reference would help you? What modifications are you interested in other than the ones you mentioned above?

How can I merge multiple open API spec files into one file?

- I need to upload the merged spec file onto the integrated developer portal

Suppose I am having two proxies in a product, wherein I am able to upload only one open API spec file while creation of the product. How does a single uploaded open API spec file works for two proxies?

I mean like is there any other solution to combine spec files of two proxies and I can upload the merged spec file while I create a product.

My ultimate goal to get the spec files of two proxies onto the integrated developer portal.

We do not have a built-in tool to merge specs, though it's an item under consideration in our backlog.

Then what is the solution for below mentioned problem

Assume I have 100 open API specs I would like to upload the specs into the integrated portal using products, here I am planning to implement grouping activity to the products such that it become easy for the consumers in a way that they can easily go into the one product and get the required spec.

Ex: 10 specs into 1 product, so it is enough for me if I create 10 products.

Regarding video: I would like to use the video which is in my box folder, if I try to access it by using the video reference link the portal is not accepting it. Could you please give suggestions

I am not familiar with how Box hosts videos. You'd have to make sure you had the right access controls on those vids, and then I'd expect some sort of embed ability from Box. Could you share an example?