Regarding API management,Regarding API report management

Basically we are going to expose the Flight search API to our customers like Wego,etc.There may be more partners also who will consume the search API.And they will build their own search result page on basis of API response.

So our requirement is 1)Once customer will consume the Flight Search API So that should be count and monitored .i.e Search count 2)On basis of flight search API response customers will create their search page.So there will be list of flight on customers page.Once User will click any one of them user would be redirect to API provider .i.e Redirection count. 3)If redirection get converted in in successful booking that will be count also.i.e Transaction count. How these type of count can be monitored by API gee.Need your valuable suggestion on the same
0 3 104
3 REPLIES 3

Not applicable

you can add statistic collector for your flows in APIs. By this, you can add an entry to analytics for the api consumed and other required information. You can make a count query in the Postgres DB to get the count for api search you want.

How Redirection flow can be configured at apigee end and how apigee will count the success booking as I have not seen such type of functionality where we may get the report for redirection count and transaction count. I have seen only where we can configured the API .

Please provide the demo where we can see the all three type of report.

please revert on same