Unable to create project archetype for eclipse ide using maven

Hi,

I am new to apigee proxy development and using maven. I tried to create a project archetype using below command but it failed.

Command :

mvn archetype:generate -DarchetypeGroupId=apigee -DarchetypeArtifactId=Customer-Root-archetype -DarchetypeVersion=3.0 -DarchetypeCatalog=local -DinteractiveMode=false -Dversion=1.0 -DgroupId=apigee -DartifactId=madhu-projects -DorgName=madhuwarriors-eval -DorgUserId=<<user id>> -DorgPassword=<<password>>

Output :

[INFO] Scanning for projects... [INFO] [INFO] ------------------< org.apache.maven:standalone-pom >------------------- [INFO] Building Maven Stub Project (No POM) 1 [INFO] --------------------------------[ pom ]--------------------------------- [INFO] [INFO] >>> maven-archetype-plugin:3.0.1:generate (default-cli) > generate-sources @ standalone-pom >>> [INFO] [INFO] <<< maven-archetype-plugin:3.0.1:generate (default-cli) < generate-sources @ standalone-pom <<< [INFO] [INFO] [INFO] --- maven-archetype-plugin:3.0.1:generate (default-cli) @ standalone-pom --- [INFO] Generating project in Batch mode [WARNING] Archetype not found in any catalog. Falling back to central repository. [WARNING] Add a repsoitory with id 'archetype' in your settings.xml if archetype's repository is elsewhere. [WARNING] The POM for apigee:Customer-Root-archetype:jar:3.0 is missing, no dependency information available [INFO] ------------------------------------------------------------------------ [INFO] BUILD FAILURE [INFO] ------------------------------------------------------------------------ [INFO] Total time: 2.928 s [INFO] Finished at: 2019-04-21T19:35:02+05:30 [INFO] ------------------------------------------------------------------------ [ERROR] Failed to execute goal org.apache.maven.plugins:maven-archetype-plugin:3.0.1:generate (default-cli) on project standalone-pom: The desired archetype does not exist (apigee:Customer-Root-archetype:3.0) -> [Help 1] [ERROR] [ERROR] To see the full stack trace of the errors, re-run Maven with the -e switch. [ERROR] Re-run Maven using the -X switch to enable full debug logging. [ERROR] [ERROR] For more information about the errors and possible solutions, please read the following articles: [ERROR] [Help 1] http://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/MAVEN/MojoFailureException

It would be really helpful for me if someone helped me with complete steps to create apigee proxies using eclipse and maven projects.

0 0 867
0 REPLIES 0