how to create new organization into my existing account

Not applicable

Hello,

I want to create new organization into my existing account. I want that to use as a testing purpose and I am going to share that to my team-mates too.

Please guide me where I can learn that.

Thank you.

Solved Solved
0 3 836
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Dear @Dhwani Trivedi ,

If your account is a free account, then i am afraid you cannot create a new Organisation inside your free account. But, You can create a new account which will give you new Organisation and add your existing account into new org so that you can access both the orgs using your existing account. Similarly you can add your team mates account Email addresses to share same with others.

In free accounts, by default you are entitled to one Organisation. You can create multiple accounts to get multiple orgs.

If you are a paid customer, please contact support for new Org. Hope it's helpful.

Cheers,

Anil Sagar

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3

Dear @Dhwani Trivedi ,

If your account is a free account, then i am afraid you cannot create a new Organisation inside your free account. But, You can create a new account which will give you new Organisation and add your existing account into new org so that you can access both the orgs using your existing account. Similarly you can add your team mates account Email addresses to share same with others.

In free accounts, by default you are entitled to one Organisation. You can create multiple accounts to get multiple orgs.

If you are a paid customer, please contact support for new Org. Hope it's helpful.

Cheers,

Anil Sagar

Thank you @Anil Sagar for information. I work in a company where they have paid account and I need to create one org for that account so we can set up testing back-end environment for our developer portal. If you know any one in support team then could you share info with me.

Thank you.

Dear @Dhwani Trivedi , You can create support ticket using link here.

Dear, @jagjyot FYI...