Apigee Hybrid Beta - some initial questions after beta announcement in Google Cloud Next

I read that Apigee announced the beta of Apigee Hybrid, a new product designed for hybrid environments.

Exciting update and looking forward to try hands on; However I have some questions w.r.t. this Hybrid Deployment, would be happy to have some answers;

1. What is the pricing model?

2. How existing customer (both cloud/on-premise) can migrate to Hybrid? I don't find any documentation so far on this.

2. Are components (or set of services like Apigee Edge UI, management API) are fixed for Runtime plane and Management plane, or is it flexible so customer can choose what service can go to Cloud and On-premise?

3. Will there still be focus on roadmap/support on Edge Microgetway in the future after this Hybrid announcement?

4. Can a free demo org be hybrid-enabled organization (so we community can try some hands-on)? If not, what pricing model (team, business, enterprise) covers this option to choose?

Thanks in advance.

0 2 555
2 REPLIES 2

@Kuldeep Bhati - I just received an invite for a live webcast on Managing APIs in a Hybridand Multi-Cloud World, on April 25th. Hoping it may provide insights to some of the queries above.

Thanks @Nagashree B, yes...already registered for it, looking forward to have more insights!