Create developers in bulk

Hi Everyone,

Does Apigee has any mechanism to support creating bulk users in developer portal.

Solved Solved
0 8 194
2 ACCEPTED SOLUTIONS

which developer portal?

If you're using Drupal7, then this tool works.

View solution in original post

We do not support this currently with Integrated Portals for Edge. I have added this as a story on our backlog to tackle as a new feature.

Thanks

-Sean

View solution in original post

8 REPLIES 8

which developer portal?

If you're using Drupal7, then this tool works.

Hi @Dino-at-Google

Thanks . Do we have something for integrated portal ?

checking....

We do not support this currently with Integrated Portals for Edge. I have added this as a story on our backlog to tackle as a new feature.

Thanks

-Sean

Could you explain why you're looking to create users in bulk? Why would you not have users create their own accounts, especially considering that they will need to set their own passwords? Or is this more about inviting users to create accounts in bulk?

@marshg@google.com

My requirement is to have a bulk invite to the users at one shot .

Thanks for the response. If you don't mind, what would the bulk invite do differently from an email to the same set of email addresses with a link to your portal?

billyhuang
Participant I

It can be mananged in Portal-->Settings-->AUDIENCE page to restrict your audience by adding the individual email addresses (developer@some-company.com) or email domains (@some-company.com) that can create accounts on your portal. If left blank, any email address can be used to create an account.